Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Having a Few Drinks with Michelle and Pam

Yesterday was hellish. It was hot, hot, hot and Will and I had tons of gross, gritty work to do in regards to moving out of our apartment. We got down on our hands and knees and scrubbed the bathroom, cleaned the kitchen, and moved a bunch of heavy furniture around. We weighed and re-weighed my luggage until we got it right. Packing is a pain in the ass! Needless to say, I was more than happy to go get a drink at the end of the day. Pam was in town and Michelle called us down to the Picador for a Monday night drink. It was sooo hot that two beers got me a bit drunk, due to the fact that all of the water in my body turned to sweat and was replaced with booze.

It was good to see Pam for the first time in ages and very nice to get out for the night. Oh, and Michelle's cleavage looked fantastic! What a doll! I am going to miss that girl.