Saturday, January 10, 2009

A Wonderful Month With Him Comes To An End



My month with Will came and went like a blink of an eye. I still can't believe he is gone! I didn't realize how lonely I was here until I had someone to hang out with all of the time again. Now, my apartment feels so empty and I feel miserable passing by all of the places we would go together. I wish he didn't have to go!

I will say that it was a wonderful month full of fantastic dates out and days of laziness inside. Sometimes I think it is the days spent indoors with the one you love that are the most enjoyable. Will and I would take turns running out to get snacks from the cornerstore so we could curl back up into bed and watch episodes of "How I Met Your Mother" or "Freaks and Geeks" of of the net. I felt very happy.

It wasn't a day without getting Korean BBQ or eating out at cute restaurant for dinner everyday. And many times, we would follow dinner by splitting a piece of cheesecake from Han's Patisserie. Everyday was delicious!

I introduced Will to many awesome Korean foods and snacks including:
Cola Chews
King Worms
Chilsung Cider
Korean BBQ
Cass
Dunkin' Donuts galore ( I know, not Korean but they are EVERYWHERE here)




How I wish he could have stayed! I look fondly back on this past month as one of the best we have had together and it makes me smile.