Sunday, October 12, 2008

Street Fashion and the Club Scene in Seoul

I just thought I would share some of the sites I have been finding on Korean fashion and the club scene. If you cannot read or speak Korean, it is a bit difficult at times to find sources of information for upcoming shows and events.





This site has street fashion from all over the world and has a decent collection of photos from the streets of Seoul.


http://www.clubmass.net/

This is the web site for Club Mass in the Kangnam neighbor hood of Seoul. This is the venue I went to last night to see LCD Soundsystem. I guess in the past they also had Basement Jaxx play there. I would have loved to have been there for that show!


www.koreagigguide.com/

This site tells pretty much every big show that is coming to the area.



http://www.seoulsounds.com/


Seoul Sounds specializes in the club scene and also has little pictures of the fliers for the events. I need to get out more and club it while I still can! After all, I ain't gettin' any younger!