Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Ooooh! New Glasses!

Look! I got new glasses! Yay!

I was happy to find a pair of frames that seem comfortable and fit my face and getting glasses made here is quick and easy. I just picked out a pair a cute pair and the price on the frames included everything. They put your old glasses in a machine that reads the prescription and your new glasses are ready in about 10 minutes. Simple as that! I chose one of the expensive pairs at the store and it still only ended up costing me $80 bucks. Sounds like I will be getting more cute frames here in the recent future:)




Also, I am modeling my incredible necklace that I made this weekend at the Kid Robot store. My kids have been going nuts for this necklace and so have I for that matter! The kids love playing with them and one of the charms is glow-in-the-dark, which is AMAZING to them!

It is getting cold as hell here and I need to stock up on winter things such as sweaters, a coat, mittens, scarves, a hat, and boots. Unfortunately, I am an ungodly huge beast of a woman compared to the cutesy-wootsie little bitty Koreans and as a result, pretty much nothing fits me here. All I really want is a winter coat! Sheesh! Nothing makes you feel like more of a hideous freak than having the trendy storekeepers snicker at you as you pointlessly try on sweaters that would never fit over your huge man-like shoulders. I did not have this problem back home so I can't help but to feel akward about the whole stuff not fitting EVER situation. Sigh.

And my job has been crazy busy to the point where I didn't get to eat lunch or take much of a break all day. I am as hardworking as the next person but I cannot help but to feel a bit frustrated at the end of the day. Just as I get one thing done, its like "Oh yeah, now could you just do this and that?" Guess that's why they call it work, right?!?! This week, we have the monthly tests, a Halloween party and festivities, and I have to do more stuff with the crazy play that my preschoolers are performing. I just need to psych myself up that its already Wednesday so I am practically almost finished with the week!

Now if I can just figure out what to be for Halloween......